The Commodity Futures Trading Commission will host an open meeting at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, April 23, at which it expects to cover the following topics:
- notice of proposed rulemaking regarding amendments to regulations on certain swap data depository and swap data reporting requirements;
- notice of proposed rulemaking regarding amendments to derivatives clearing organization general provisions and Core Principles;
- requirements applicable to swap dealers and major swap participants under UK law following a no-deal Brexit;
- final rule amending regulations to conform to FAST Act provisions on privacy of consumer financial information; and
- certification of the NIFTY 50 Index futures contract listed on the NSE IFSC Limited to be offered and sold to persons in the United States.
The meeting will be held at the CFTC’s Washington, DC headquarters and is open to the public. More information is available here.