The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) has launched a new webpage containing information about interest rate benchmark reform and the transition away from the use of interbank offered rates (IBORs, including LIBOR) as floating rates in swap transactions. The page and subsequent materials are available to everyone, not just ISDA members.
The page has seven sections:
- Benchmark Fallbacks/Consultations
- Bloomberg: Fallback Spread Vendor
- Other Related ISDA Benchmark Initiatives
- Relevant Research/Reading Material
- Press Releases/Latest News/Speeches/Presentations
- Market Education Calls/Webinars/Conferences
The ISDA webpage on benchmark reform is available here.